Jon Berndt wrote:
I've gotten the new JSBSim code to build in FlightGear. But, I had to rename the
JSBSim.cxx file to JSBSim.cpp in order to get the Makefile that was generated
from
Makefile.am to work. I also had to refer to the JSBSim.cxx file as JSBSim.cpp
in my
Makefile.am. This all seems to work fine when I build JSBSim in standalone
mode, but with
FlightGear I can't seem to get the .cxx extension to be recognized. Does anyone
know what
kind of special considerations need to be made in order to get .cxx files to be
recognized.

As far as I know, none. This is the first time I heard of this behavior ?!??

Erik