Some other idea? Will FGFS check/discard/revert_to_default network
packets with not existing Aircraft identifications inside?

I guess I fixed that in CVS. Haven't tested it, though. And I can't
make binary packages ...

Here is one :
ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Win32/fgfs-win32-20050715.zip

As always, it may need an up-to-date ( I mean CVS ) base package.
Just try it and report success or failure.

-Fred

Thx Fred, it works with distribution package too but ... is keypad working differently now? I was used holding down Pag-Up key for increasing RPM, now I have to push it several time in order to increase RPM step by step; I can't get it increasing by simply holding down the key. Is this behaviour related to the new binary or something I am missing?

   Roberto