> From: Josh Babcock
>
> Are goal_heading_offset_deg and heading_offset_deg just aliases for each
> other? It looks like one is set from the other in view.cxx.
>
> Josh

The idea is the heading_offset is gradually changed over several frames.  For
example if you hit the shift right arrow, then the camera view gradually (over
half a second or so) pans 90 degrees right.  I'm not sure off hand if that is
still the case as the same thing could be accomplished with a nasal script,
but last I knew the "goal" is the value the offset converges to.

Best,

Jim