Hi Josh,

These entries in your example...

<property>instrumentation/nav[0]/gs-needle-deflection</property>
<factor>1</factor>

...assume that your gs-needle-deflection property is in degrees.  Maybe that
property needs to be renamed with a -deg suffix.

You used min and max instead of min-deg and max-deg when configuring a
rotation,  but it doesn't seem like that should be a problem.  I'm wondering a
bit about the accuracy of the data being written to the property,  especially
when close in.

Note that there are min-deg, max-deg, min-m, max-m and in the case of non unit
0.0 to 1.0 measures (e.g. in texture translation) then min, max.

Best,

Jim