On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 00:47:26 +0200, Gerard wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Le mercredi 27 juillet 2005 à 23:15 +0200, Arnt Karlsen a écrit :
> > On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:18:34 +0200, Gerard wrote in message
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> > > I did NOT ask for deleting that piece of code which is rather good
> > > (and could be improved),
> > > i only ask for to remove the new AGL test
> > >                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > >  which delete the UNDERCARIAGE facilities.
> > >
> > > Am i understandable ?
> >
> > ...well, not neccessarily in the precise way you intended to, if
> > you're in doubt, also write in your native language so we can
> > play with babelfish.org, a couple of your recent post reads out
> > far worse in english than what I believe you meant them to.  ;o)
> >
> for BabeFish.org
>
> En français j'écrirai exactement la même chose.

..that's the first half of communication, the part where you _are_ in
charge, regardless of whether or not you know what you are saying.

..in the second half of communication, you're _not_ in charge, so you
can merely hope, that I'll heed your suggestions in what you say, of
what you would like me to read and do etc.

..I judge and rule on that.  ;o)  <boom.>

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: