Martin Spott wrote:
Gene Buckle wrote:

Martin Spott wrote:

Arnt Karlsen wrote:

..since we do have guns now in FG, and since Slobodan's shills didn't dare challenge my "rulings" ;o) on Geneva Convention "disputes" in
soc.culture.yugoslavia, alt.war.yugoslavia etc a decade ago, I believe
we can code both a kill score AI "engine", and a war crime "score" AI,
basing the latter on the full 4 Geneva Conventions.

I heavily object because this lets FlightGear definitely cross the line
between serious simulation and war games,

*rolls eyes*

Stopping that might facilitate reading and thinking ....

WTF? What makes you think "Serious Simulation" and "War Game" is mutually exclusive?

g.

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"

Proud owner of 80-0007