Hi Harald,

I'm compiling on Windows under Cygwin.

Where do I get winmm.lib from ? I can't see it within
my source, and all the goggle references suggest it is
included in a Microsoft or Borland IDE. I have a
winmm.dll though - should I link to that? If so, how?

Sorry if these questions seem a bit dum - I'm
(marginally) more familiar with compilation on Linux
at work - the cygwin environment is completely new to
me.

-Stuart

--- Harald JOHNSEN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Erik Hofman wrote:
>
> > Buchanan, Stuart wrote:
> >
> >> SimGear installed OK (I think), so I don't know
> >> whether I'm missing from timezone libraries or
> what.
> >>
> >> Any idea?

/home/Stuart/SimGear/simgear/timing/timestamp.cxx:74: