Hi all!
Yes, I know this topic has already been discussed and I know
also that someone of you is working on the FG multiplayer code...
anyway I think that it will be an advantage to the FG comunity to
interface to IVAO and/or VATSIM networks. Ok, They don't want that a
GPL tools is used to interface their network for secutity reasons (I
think this is understandable) anyway why can't we join their network
with their own code? Even if FG can't redistribute the necessary
software they can do it... Why wasting that possibility? Maybe someone
else will appreciate that feature... I'd like to help to implement that
but at the moment I'm still learning... thank to everyone for the very
good job you are doing!

Ciao, Andrea V.