Jon S. Berndt wrote:
> I'd give a lot to know what these two papers are presenting! See below:
>
> Open Source Software: Cheap Isn't Exactly Free!
>   B. Calloni, J. McGowan, and R. Stanley, Lockheed Martin
>   Corporation, Fort Worth, TX
>
> Bazaar Meets Cathedral: Concerns About Open Source Software in
> Mission Critical Systems
>   R. Kwan, Lightsaber Computing, Fremont, CA

Heh, that's amusing.  This is a "follow the money" moment if I've
ever seen one.  Someone somewhere has a product that is about to
be killed by free software.

I found a bio page about the Rick Kwan guy here: he doesn't sound
so scary:

http://www.aiaa-sf.org/council/kwan_r.html

It's possible we're just misreading the titles, and the talks
aren't solely about OSS FUD.

Andy