Arthur Wiebe a écrit :

I am working on a new mac flightgear binary because of all the problems people have with the current release and want to use a better icon this time.

Is there any official logo or something I should base it off?

There is no official logo that fit in the 32x32 area imposed by Windows, but I like the one provided by Josh and grabbed it for the Win32 build

http://jrbabcock.home.comcast.net/flightgear/scripts/flightgear.gif

It is a 16x16 so I resize it ( Josh, if you have a better 32x32 version, I
would be glad to use it instead ).

There is a nice 48x48 here :
ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Devel/fgfs-jims-icon.bmp, but unusable
after downsizing.

-Fred