Andy Ross wrote:
Erik pinged me on the Nasal endianness bug, which I *think* has been
fixed.  It no longer occurs with the Mac test code I have, but I
didn't find a smoking gun and can't run FlightGear on that mac (shell
access only).

Anyway, please update both (!) SimGear and FlightGear CVS sources and
let me know if I broke anything.

The original problem seems to be solved now, but it looks like another one has crept in:

Nasal runtime error: non-objects have no members
  at /opt/share/FlightGear/data/Aircraft/c172p/kap140.nas, line 1233
called from: /opt/share/FlightGear/data/Aircraft/c172p/kap140.nas, line 1245 called from: /opt/share/FlightGear/data/Aircraft/c172p/kap140.nas, line 1268
Initializing Nasal Electrical System
Nasal runtime error: non-objects have no members
  at /opt/share/FlightGear/data/Aircraft/c172/c172-electrical.nas, line 29
Nasal runtime error: non-objects have no members
  at /opt/share/FlightGear/data/Nasal/view.nas, line 24
Nasal runtime error: non-objects have no members
  at /opt/share/FlightGear/data/Nasal/gui.nas, line 40
Nasal runtime error: non-objects have no members
  at /opt/share/FlightGear/data/Nasal/autopilot.nas, line 29
Nasal runtime error: non-objects have no members
  at /opt/share/FlightGear/data/Nasal/controls.nas, line 17
Nasal runtime error: non-objects have no members

Erik