I have a new version of the Digitrak autopilot ready.

New is the ability to follow a FlightGear GPS course. If Waypoint0 and
Waypoint1 are set in the GPG dialog, the aircraft will intercept and
capture the source line.

To get this to work, you will need to add a dialog to the GUI. It adds
a button to start the intercept. This is necessary because the
Digitrak normally would automatically sense a flight plan from the GPS
automatically through the communications with the autopilot.

It occurred to me that this might be a good way of organizing the
Autopilot menu. For each custom autopilot, the developer could supply
a dialog box. This would help end the confusion over which autopilot
the Autopilot dialog applies to.

Download from

http://www.city-gallery.com/vpilot/flightgear/digitrak-debug-0.1.1.zip

Steve