I'm amazed at the map as it is already, and it has replaced Atlas for me
almost completely (mostly because Atlas is too heavy on my humble 32Mb
gfx card when fg is also running). However, since suggestions are
solicited, here they are:

1) It would be great to have the vertical trend showing up on the label
(rounded off to the nearest 100fps, with a + or - and/or color coding
it depending on the sign).

2) the frame (menu bar of the browser, the right nav pane, and the
lower controls) eat a lot of screen when fg is running on it, too.
Could you please add a mode where it reduces itself to a web pop-up,
with just the picture?

V.