On 16/10/2005 at 18:19 Erik Hofman wrote:

>David Luff wrote:
>> Is it just me, or is it completely impossible to escape from instant
>replay once engaged in the current CVS?
>
>You can end the repeating loop by pressing 'p' twice.

Ah, OK, that works.  It's not exactly intuitive though!  How about I remove
the superfluous view combo box from the replay dialog which isn't wired up
anyway, and add a tick box to specify looping or one repeat.  And any
objections to ESC exiting replay, if I can avoid it popping up the exit-sim
dialog in that instance?  In fact, that reminds me, it would be good if ESC
would cancel dialogs instead of displaying the sim-exit dialog when a
dialog is already displayed.  Anyone have any idea about what implementing
that might entail?

Cheers - Dave