Erik Hofman wrote:

> p1 +------------------------+ p3
>     |                        |
>     |------------------------|
>     |                        |
> p2 +------------------------+ p4

Additionally we need junctions if the plan should make sense. Junctions
like this one:
                             p5
                            *
                           *
                          *                  p6
                        p4                  *
                       *                   *
                     **                  **
                   *p3*                ***
               ****                 ***
    p1********p2*                    ********

    ***********                    *********
            ***                 ****
          ***                ****
                           *
                          *

.... by defining the two ends (p2-p4) and the middle (p3) of each arc.
The ends (the line that connects p5-p6) do always have to be orthogonal
to the taxiway direction so that we alsways can connect rectangular
taxiways. Same with three-way junctions,

Martin.