Hi Ima,
when I tried to build a CVS version of FlightGear I had a *lot* of trouble and errors. Many developers of this list tried to help me but the break-through was an advice of *KEVIN JONES* not to use gcc 3.4.4 (what I had done until then). I followed his detailled instructions as he was just writing a tutorial/manual about building FlightGear 0.9.8/FlightGear CVS under Cygwin and all went fine. Absolute not problems with the build when using gcc 3.3.3 !!! Try it! Kevin will publish his tutorial/manual soon and I hope he is not angry about my answer. But he helped me so much with his advice at a time where I already had given up my trials because I would not show up here with another ask for help and all further hints did not work.
So to repeat it, the key-advice for me was to go back to gcc 3.3.3!
Thank you once again, Kevin Jones :-)
And I hope it will help you too, Ima.
Regards
Georg

Ima Sudonim schrieb:

Hi,

I am having a problem building flightgear on cygwin (cygwin updated last friday).

I am using cvs from this morning. The GCC is cygming 3.4.4

Any ideas what's wrong or how to fix it?