> Has anyone had the time to look at this problem yet?
> it is a bit
> annoying when flying having a large number of key
> presses available only
> once.  Since I don't have any insight into the
> source code I think I
> will do more harm than good if I should try to
> correct it myself (and it
> would take a very long time ;) )

Hi Frank,

Like you, I don't have enough experience of the code
to be able to delve in and pinpoint your problem, but
I do have a suggestion or two.

- Firstly, do you see this on a 0.9.8 FG install ? If
so, it would suggest that something has changed on
your box, rather than a straightforward FG bug.

- Secondly, could you have triggered anything in the
Accessibility Options on XP like StickyKeys,
ToggleKeys or FilterKeys. They hay be named something
different on XP (I'm looking at a 2k box right now). I
don't really know much about them, but they get
triggered somewhat easily (pressing shift 5 times for
example) and might mess up some key codes.

- Thirdly, and very speculatively, is there some way
within the properties tree to detect what keys are
currently pressed? Poissibly under the input branch?
You might want to see if the key-presses are reaching
FG.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

-Stuart