Curtis L. Olson wrote:

I was scanning through the cvs logs trying to refresh my memory on what has been changed, added, and fixed since the release of v0.9.8 (last January). Here's what I came up with, although after staring at cvs logs for 2 hours I started having minor hallucinations. So I'm posting this here in hopes that people can add to it, or correct my mistakes. If you contributed something that is missing, or poorly described here, please send me something better.

Thanks!

Curt.

For upcoming v0.9.9 ...

We are no more limited to only one AI scenario, and I think that at least the nimitz scenario should
be enabled by default.

Harald.