On Sun, 6 Nov 2005 09:43:20 -0200, Rodrigo wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> There�s lot of flightplans for lots of carriers designed by indepedent
>  simmers
> on usual flight sim sites: www.avsim.com , www.fsfreeware.com ,
> www.flightsim.com
> so, no need for PAI flight plans.
> About models and flightplans, there�s a nice general aviation site on
> http://www.ultimatega.com/
> Also, great jetliners  models on  http://www.ai-aardvark.com/
> Although, in  my opinion, would
> be better to keep low polygons on FlightGear...
> Not sure if it�s possible to convert on FlightGear, but SquawkBox and
> FSSinn  programs have thousands of models.
> Finally, there�s a new group releasing complete packages of
> flightplans and  models for FS: http://www.world-of-ai.com/
> Don�t think would be a problem for them to allow to use in FlightGear.
> My 0,02 cents:-)

.._using_ them is usually no problem, because their "EULA"
contractual terms usually allow "end users" usage.

..our problem is when their terms clash with our GPL terms on
distributing the source code and allowing commercial use.
This is best solved with the authors using the GPL too, and
they can dual license their stuff as they please.
Groklaw.net has _plenty_ more.

.."what's wrong with the GPL?"  Ask Microsoft as a freelance
journalist on behalf of some news rag and smell the fear.  ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: