* Vassilii Khachaturov -- Sunday 06 November 2005 19:49:
> Since when the search via the input is used, the dialog is closed, I suggest
> to auto-close it when a nearby-ATC button is hit as well, as per the patch
> below.

This was, of course, intentional and the only excuse for the dialogs not
appearing centered (which I inherited from the old dialog). But I agree
that it isn't overly useful (it was useful for testing and to show off the
new dialog stuff ;-), so I close the dialog and center both. The ATC
transmission dialog remains at the bottom, so as not to disturb too much
during approach. (I open this dialog before touchdown so that I can
quickly transmit "going around" if necessary, but mostly close it when
I'm "clear of the rwy".)

m.