On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 17:16 -0800, syd wrote:
> Andy, (or whoever is maintaining the b1900d), I hate to do this to you,
> but I think I have spotted another bug to do with fuel and engines.
>

> When you run out of fuel the engines continue to run, despite
>
> /engine/engine/out-of-fuel[0]='true' and
> /consumables/fuel/total-fuel-<gals|lbs|norm>[0]='0.000000'
>
> But the both engines are still running.
>

> I hope this is clearer..
>

> George Patterson
>

> Hi George ..... I am maintaining the b1900d , and yes I mentioned the same
> problem
> a while back, I run out of fuel and continue to fly on.... if I understand
> correctly,
> the turboprop engine code is fairly new and  still a work in progress , so Im
> sure it
> will be straightened out  soon.I have thought of trying to fix it myself ,
> but I think
> the engine code is Andy's work and he knows FAR more than I do about such
> things .
> Thanks for the note , sometimes I get so far into the modelling aspect I miss
> bugs :)
> Cheers

Syd,

I didn't intend that to be a criticism of any sort.. I much appreciate
the effort of all involved with the modelling of any of the planes and
models.

Otherwise, it looks and feels great :-) While I haven't seen a b1900d,
it seem around the mark, tend to enter a spin when air speed drops too
low but that's extreme flight dynamics.

George Patterson