Curtis L. Olson wrote:
I reserve the right to make the final determination (and all non-included aircraft will still always be available for separate download from the web site ...)

Given that new aircraft have arrived on the scene since the last release, do we want to make any changes to the list of default aircraft included in the base package?

The rule generally is that if we add one, we have to remove an existing one so the total number of included aircraft remains about the same...

The current list is:

               data/Aircraft/737 \
               data/Aircraft/A-10 \
               data/Aircraft/bo105 \

This is a nice selection
               data/Aircraft/c172 \
This one can be removed (no more dependencies)

               data/Aircraft/c172p \
               data/Aircraft/c310 \
               data/Aircraft/c310u3a \
I would switch the c310 for the Citation or B1900d
               data/Aircraft/Citation \
               data/Aircraft/f16 \
               data/Aircraft/j3cub \
               data/Aircraft/Hunter \