Stefan Seifert wrote:
Hi,

attached are two small patches for giving the 737 nosewheel some animations. Namely it rotates when steering and compresses on breaking. For the latter I attached a one line patch that let's JSBsim expose compression-norm to the property tree just like YaSim.

I don't know if this is in any way correct, but it gives some plausible movement visually. Now if there were some skid sounds you could get an impression how such a large plane feels like on the ground ;)

It looks to be the right approach. I've committed this patch, along with new animations for bot main gear struts.

Erik