On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 02:20:42 -0600, you wrote:

>You are using a buggy freeglut version (2.4). Upgrade to a current CVS
>version, or downgrade to 2.2, they work fine.

Where and how do I install 2.2 on SuSE? I tried adding a local folder
to Yast as a source of RPM packages. It said okay, click here to add
as RPM source. But only 2.4 shows up in package list.

I tried a suggestion on the SuSE forums to issue an yast -i
package.rpm command, but nothing seemed to happen. No error, nothing
was added to my Yast config as far as I can tell. I am uncomfortable
(prefer to let Yast handle it) issuing an rpm command, but perhaps I
should try that?

Thanks,

Steve