Jeff McBride wrote:
Hello All,

I am considering using a property tree similar to that in Flightgear
for a UAV ground control application, and I have a question for the
developers on the list. Has anyone ever looked into creating a system
to share a common property tree between two computers over a network
connection? E.g. when a property is changed at one end it is updated
at the other end as well. Do you think that this could be done
efficiently? Has anyone written code to do it?

Yes, I have been working on it but didn't find enough time to finish it.

Erik