Arthur Wiebe wrote:
I think this report basically pins down two of my problems.
First, where spash screens on startup showed up as strange color stipes. And second, where certain aircraft which define their own spash screen crash fgfs.

I got this report when trying to load the c310 (pre3).
Hopefully either one of you will find what's wrong or I'll look into it some more tomorrow.

Looking at the code I don't see anything abvious.
You might want to add a fw printf() statements in SGTexture::ImageGetRow to see whether the sizes are correct and the pointers are valid.

Erik