> Help Help from the gui on mac os x is still broken.
>
> The help application is STILL set to netscape even after the
> options.cxx change

Doesn't it mean that something resets it between the options parsing and
the GUI help stuff processing? I'd rather see a patch that finds
the offending code modifying it, if that's the case. BTW: there's
an option to debug/trace every property read/write for a given property,
sorry I can't say more right now as I am logging into my mail remotely
at this moment w/o any graphics around to test the things.

V.