Hi,

A CVS update, 13 Nov, 2005 - PLIB, SimGear,
FlightGear/data, and FlightGear/source ...

Just to confirm that I had few problems building
and running 0.9.9-pre3 with MSVC7.1 in WinXPSP2 ...
I had to delete puAuxList.cxx from the PLIB build,
and src/Time/sunpos.cxx/hxx from FlightGear ... but
no other fatal errors ...

I only had time to try the default Cessna, the 747-100,
and for the first time, the Bell206, but could not get
it to lift off - power up ... perhaps the throttle
mappings to my MS Sidewinder joystick were wrong?

I timed the build ... all in under two hours, even
with the corrections ... the full timed update text
can be read here -

http://geoffmclane.com/fg/fgfs-018.htm

I also uploaded the release binary, in a zip
file - see PS: at bottom of the web page ...

As always, thanks for a great flight simulator ;=))

Regards,

Geoff.

EOF