On Tuesday 15 November 2005 15:02, Dai Qiang wrote:
> I actually did nothing but started with the following
> commmand: fgfs
> --fg-root=/home/azuron/Project/CVS/FG/data
> --aircraft=hunter --carrier=Nimitz
> The situation was like what I just decribed from the
> beginning.

I just tried that myself - SG and FG from late last night; the Hunter seemed
to stay in the one place as it should with the brakes on...

> I have tried Shift + b and it was the same. It's
> especially weired that when I pressed P to pause the
> simulation, Hunter started to move forward according
> to the carrier. I am really confused. :-/

I do know that the carrier is not really compatible with pausing the sim (at
least that was the case a month or two ago; I've been working on other stuff
recently and not testing the carrier much.

I'd be suspicious that you haven't got a clean cvs tree there and still have
some old stuff hanging around.  You did remember to "make install" didn't
you?  I know I've forgotten at times in the past...

Cheers,

AJ