Adam Dershowitz wrote:
I just downloaded from CVS and built 0.9.9 and have found a bug.
When it comes up the sound is muted. If I click file->sound configuration it brings up the sound dialog box with "Mute Sound" checked. If I uncheck it I get sound. But then I can't seem to get it to again mute. If I close the dialog box and re-open it, I can click and unclick the box, but the sound does not go away. The volume slider does work however. Once I unmute I can't get it to mute again.

This sounds as if you are starting FlightGear with --disable-sound specified somewhere. The dialog seems to have a bug indeed.

Erik