Hi,
I recognized instrument display errors with the Beaver (a really wonderful FG plane!!!).
Have a look at the screenshots, pics can explain more than words:

http://home.arcor.de/vollnhals-bremen/BeaverInErr/InFail0002.jpg
http://home.arcor.de/vollnhals-bremen/BeaverInErr/InFail0003.jpg
http://home.arcor.de/vollnhals-bremen/BeaverInErr/InFail0004.jpg
http://home.arcor.de/vollnhals-bremen/BeaverInErr/InFail0001.jpg

The instruments also are too dark if you don't have the sun in the back, you have to switch on instrument lights :-( Anyone else with the same error? I have got the one of the last CVS data and build (source).

If it is a problem, can it be fixed before releasing 0.9.9???
Regards
Georg

Hi Georg,
I took a look at the images .... very strange ..... I'll look into it as soon
as Ive sent this email. The darkness should be an easy fix , but I dont
understand why the texture rotations have changed.Thanks for the note .Cheers
Syd