Hi Berecz,

It's good to hear that another person has selected
FGFS as thesis topic.

The things on my to-do list is to add water shader and
integrate Mathius' work of carrier taking off and
landing with current SimGear CVS. Maybe we can
cooperate on the issues.

Best,
- Qiang

--- Szabolcs Berecz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>写道: