James Turner writes:

> Okay, a DMG is available from my .Mac account:
>
>       http://homepage.mac.com/zakalawe/.Public/taxidraw-0.3.2.dmg

Thanks, that's great!  Would you prefer me to upload it to SourceForge for
download from there, or to simply provide a link to your webspace?

> This only works on Tiger; the problem (or at least the first one) is
> that Tiger ships with libcurl-3, wheras Panther only includes
> libcurl-2. I suspect a build from source on Panther would produce
> something that works just fine, and I've said as much in the readme
> file. If this is a big problem, I can setup my build environment to
> target Panther and rebuild wxMac + taxiDraw, it's just a bit complex
> so I will hold off for now.

No problem.  I don't really know much about Mac versions.  Am I right in
thinking that Tiger is the latest one?  Does one have to pay to upgrade from
one version to another?

Cheers - Dave