Mathias Fröhlich wrote:

On Freitag 25 November 2005 04:28, Ampere K. Hardraade wrote:
Ignore what I wrote in my last E-mail.  I didn't realize I have errors when
compiling.
Whatever we end up here, I think that somebody with such hardware available should try to reproduce this with a small test program for two reasons: 1. Make sure that we do *not* have some kind of memory corruption within flightgear which is in the end responsible for that crash.
2. Have a simple testcase showing the problem.
Just think if you would more /enjoy/ to work on a bug where you need to install plib/SimGear/Flightgear download the base package and then understand what is happening within that magitudes of code or if you would more likely take that problemreport with a simple 300 lines testcase where it is obvious to understand the problem...

There is already a testcase besides the RenderTexture implementation.
May be somebody can put together a testcase from that ...

There is fgl_glxgears, it creates a pbuffer and render into it, simple code.

Harald.