Is there any chance we get NURBS instead of polygons for taxiways?

Of course this would be a nice improvement for any object in the scenery. I guess Plib does not have any problem with that. Are there any reason why NURBS are not taken into account for building e.g. the terrain?

This idea came into my mind while working with some modeling tools which let users build complex geometry with simple techniques using nurbs and I imagine a curved nurbs terrain would be a very high improvement in visual results :-)

   Roberto