On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:02:13 +0100
 Melchior FRANZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
* Dave Culp -- Sunday 11 December 2005 05:05:
The reverser method has changed. You set the reverser now by adjusting the "/fdm/jsbsim/propulsion/engine[x]/reverser-angle" [...]
The property "/engines/engine[x]/Reverser"  doesn't work any more.

It's the job of the glue code (JSBSim.cxx) to map internal values
to standard fgfs properties. This internal /fdm/jsbsim/foo thingy
will hardly ever be supported by the keyboard/joystick bindings.

m.

I'm not sure I agree. There are standard items that all aircraft share, and those are supported in the FGInterface instance. However, there will be special switches and items that don't belong in the FGInterface instance, but are set directly from an instrment panel definition to the property functionality in the FDM. The L410 is like that very much. To map the superset of all aircraft switches and controls in the interface is not workable.

Maybe I'm not understanding your meaning, though ...

Jon