Martin Spott schrieb:

Georg Vollnhals wrote:

nice - but now we want to get a photo with *you* on the pilot's seat :-)

You'll see me tomorrow in the EENE hopping along the North Sea Islands
- if the weather permits ....

Martin.
Lucky you :-)
I love flying there. Since SAR is out of buisiness for the North Sea Islands our helo(s) are in service when Chr26 (Sanderbusch) is already active. So I had a lot of flights Bremen - mostly Borkum last year. Very nice!
Have fun!
Regards
Georg EDDW