On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:29:45 +0100, Torsten wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi all,
>
> I just got a e-mail from LEGO saying that they grant permission to
> publish the  3d-model to be used in FlightGear as I requested.
> Only two restrictions apply:
> - the word LEGO has to be followed by the rightmark-sign ( &reg; )
> - the red LEGO logo must not be used (the read 4-knob brick)
> which is easy to comply with.
>
> The original mail is in german, so I will not post it here.

..why not?  This thread documents how to solve these cases.
This documentation will be useful in any such future case.  ;o)
And, put it alongside the docs and the GPL in your tarball too.
The original German language mail is good enough as is.

> So everybody who downloaded ogeL: you are perfectly legal when you fly
> this  hot rod ;-)

..irrelevant, the GPL concerns perfectly legal _distribution_.
Even commercially and by commercial aviation. ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: