Dene

From: Torsten Dreyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi Dene,

that's easy to fix.
get into the directory where you put ogeL,

For fg 0.9.9 and before:
edit ogel-jsbsim.xml
change line 1 from
<FDM_CONFIG NAME="ogel" VERSION="1.65" RELEASE="ALPHA">
<FDM_CONFIG NAME="ogel" VERSION="1.65" RELEASE="PRODUCTION">

For fg current CVS:
edit ogel-jsbsim-2.0.xml
change line27 from
<fdm_config name="ogel" version="2.0" release="ALPHA"
<fdm_config name="ogel" version="2.0" release="PRODUCTION"

and it should run. You can also download the current version from my web-page,
the new attributes are in the archives there.

greetings, Torsten

Am Samstag 14 Januar 2006 05:47 schrieb dene maxwell:
> Hi downloaded ogeL and installed... came up in with FGrun wizard (nice
> looking) but crashes FG with following DOS Box error message;
>
> This aircraft model is an ALPHA release!!!
>
> This aircraft model may not even properly load, and probably will not fly
> as expected.
>
> Use this model for development purposes ONLY!!!
>
> FlightGear aborting
>
> :-<
>
> Dene

Herzlichen Gruß