After noticing that the animation for the rudder, the elevator, the
ailerons and the flaps are not working anymore, I dig into the code to
find out that FlightGear expect normalized properties from JSBsim ( see
FGJSBsim::copy_from_JSBsim ).

So I changed <output>fcs/rudder-pos-rad</output> into
<output>fcs/rudder-pos-norm</output> to please the animation code (and
so one for the other surfaces ). But I reverted my changes because after
that the model is not controllable any more. There is no rudder
autority, just like there is something that take this output as input
for the control. For example, in A320.xml there is :

            <function name="aero/coefficient/Cldr">
                <description>Roll_moment_due_to_rudder</description>
                <product>
                    <property>aero/qbar-psf</property>
                    <property>metrics/Sw-sqft</property>
                    <property>metrics/bw-ft</property>
                    <property>fcs/rudder-pos-rad</property>
                    <value>0.0050</value>
                </product>
            </function>

where fcs/rudder-pos-rad is used. I doubt changing rudder-pos-rad into
rudder-pos-norm will do the trick but I must confess I didn't try.

So what should we do to have both a controllable model and normalized
values that drive animations ?

Regards,
-Fred