Unfortunately Jon has his FGFSDB email disabled....what forum do we contact him on?
Dene

From: Martin Spott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Josh Babcock wrote:

> Would it be feasible instead to have an entry in the new object's xml
> file listing some exact coordinates at which any existing objects should
> be removed from the scene-graph? That would be transparent to the user
[...]

.... but this solution implements a really dirty hack. The Scenery
Objects Database is supposed to deliver a consistent set of scenery
objects, there's definitely nothing that the user should be expected to
fix elsewhere.
If you know the location(s) of the arbitrary objects that are being
replaced by your contribution, simply tell these to the person who
committed your contribution (Jon in this case). He'll take care for
that by entering certain data that is supposed to handle these
'overrides'. We already did that with all those objects that are
situated in the SFO and Chicaco areas (thanks to Frederic for the great
support).

Cheers,
        Martin.