Hmm i think i agree with you there.

I do however thing it'd be a good addition if/when the ATC system is sorted out

Benbread

On 19/01/06, Ampere K. Hardraade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On January 19, 2006 04:37 pm, Ben Clark wrote:
> Hey
>
> I was wondering if anyone is currently working on implementation of a
> Traffic Collision Avoidance System. Unfortunately I currently an not
> competent enough with the FG code so I wouldn't like to try and tackle the
> programming part of such a system. But i'd easily be able to create some
> alert sounds for it ("TRAFFIC", "CLIMB", "DESCENT", etc).
>
> If someone is working on a system (of if it's currently implemented and i'm
> going blind) please contact me so we can callaborate
>
> Benbread

Not that I know of, most likely because there is no collision in FG to begin
with that pilots have to worry about.

For avionics such as the TCAS, it would be best to implement them using Nasal,
not to mention that it would be also be easier.
http://www.plausible.org/nasal/

But at this point in time, I don't think a TCAS is needed. :)

Ampere