Interesting to hear that about you Curtis! And now I will see that movie!

I wonder how many others of us got interested in flying and flight simulation because of a lot of moving around ( probably by flying) in our youth? Probably pretty much why I got into it now that I think about it.

You know its been a long time since I have posted here (the first months actually on compuserve probably discussing feature sets and programming methodolgy!) but I have to say even though I always promoted the idea of a volunteer cooperatively written flight sim so heavily in all the flight sim magazines I was starting in the USA I none the less have been very impressed with flightgears development over the past year especially.

Kudos to the coders! You rock!
Geopilot

Live data resources
For solar wind and earthquakes
www.electricquakes.com
For hurricanes and globalwarming
www.globalboiling.com

Typed from my mobile phone. Please excuse the typos!