"Chris Millichamp" writes:

> I'm trying to install SimGear, the ZLIB library as per the instructions
> (page 94 of the flightgear getting
>
> started pdf) but when it comes to typing "./configure" an error occurs
> saying there is no such
>
> command.

I don't *think* you need to install zlib manually - I believe that Cygwin comes
with it, although it might be an optional component that you need to select in
Cygwin's setup.exe program.

But as Durk as already pointed out, whatever you do should be done from the
Cygwin bash shell, not the windows command prompt.

Cheers - Dave