Innis

From: Justin Smithies writes

Who all would be interested in updating or rather building a new 737 model
with 3d panels etc and more working realistic features. Using the latest
Boeing 737 data ?
We could maybe setup a website for it and pass on the model to Curtis for
inclusion into Flightgear when its flyable.

We would need a good 3d modeller for a start as im not that hot.
I can do coding and getting the data / layouts / photos etc from Boeing

Maybe noone will be interested ? Let me know.

Justin Smithies