Jim Wilson a écrit :

>> Did anybody asked about a way to keep the hud's marks inside the
>> hud screen ?
>>

> Alexis, this looks very promising. You probably do not want to try
> and use the current HUD for this purpose. Your best bet is to
> develop a 3D model of a HUD and manipulate the markings and text in
> much the same way as the 747-400 primary flight display (which is a
> 3D model).

Thanks Jim for this information, I'm going to fly this hudge bird :)

> Curt and Andy I think mentioned rewriting the HUD code. Without
> knowing all that involves, I suspect that we'd be much better off
> adding whatever is required to the model animation code to make our
> 3D HUD models.

Uh, sure, I can think about graphical needs, to recreate things as I can
find them on a few pictures pictures laying around the web, but right
now, it will be dificult for me to guess any needs about HUD
engeniering.

Someting like a vector graphics editor under a XML 'annimation' layer
would be great (as the .ac 3D models) But let's see 747-400 primary
flight display first.

regards,

Alexis