Would it really be that much of a problem to code to make FG accept an option
like --dual-head= ( numerical value in pixels )

Which would tell FG to redraw the last half of the screen ( no pixels from
halfway in ) on the next half of the screen.

This would fix the display issue and it would be tatally adjustable depending
on your monitor sizes.

FG would only do this if the above option was selected.

Surely that wouldn't cause too much of an issue ?