That could fast become one of my fav twin engined prop AC...on looks alone!! ;-) Looking forward to flying it. Will it have a version compatible with FGv098a?
=Dene

From: Torsten Dreyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Flightgear-devel] Seneca model is still under construction
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:05:00 +0100

Hi,

some of you might remember: I'm working on a Seneca-Model. This is just to
show you, that I am still alive.

The 3D model:
outside view
http://www.t3r.de/fg/seneca/fgfs-screen-012.jpg

another outside view
http://www.t3r.de/fg/seneca/fgfs-screen-011.jpg

panel
http://www.t3r.de/fg/seneca/fgfs-screen-010.jpg
see the pedal's texture? everything here is operative, except the
windshield-heater ;-)

http://www.t3r.de/fg/seneca/fgfs-screen-013.jpg
closeup of the annunciator panel and the gear-transit warning light.

http://www.t3r.de/fg/seneca/fgfs-screen-014.jpg
closeup of the switch-panel

http://www.t3r.de/fg/seneca/fgfs-screen-015.jpg
between front-seats: the console for elevator and rudder-trim, fuel selectors
and flap lever.

Work to do and under construction:
- 3d model for King HSI
- 3d piper-style dual 50"manifold pressure
- 3d piper-style RPM
- 3d engine-gauges (fuel/oil,CHT,EGT...)
- 3d Autopilot Altimatic IIIc
- textures for the switch-panel

The FDM
I use JSBSim with v2.0 config files. The aerodynamics sections were generated using DATCOM+. The results are impressive - the performance values are close
to the original airplane.

Work to do and under construction:
- fine tune the aerodynamics
- implement drag coefficients for open cowl-flaps and landing gear
- supercharge the engines
- get a better propeller, the propC10v I use from the c310 does not seem to
produce enough thrust.

Still a lot to do before this is usable - I keep you informed...

Greetings, Torsten