* Mike Rawlins -- Friday 17 February 2006 03:40:
> In previous message, I failed to mention that I moved
> all data into .fgfs directory.  Suggestions?

Yes. Move everything back! FlightGear complained about a missing file
~/.fgfs/autosave.xml, so you moved the base data into ~/.fgfs/?
That makes no sense to me. Just ignore this initial complaint
about autosave.xml. FlightGear will *automatically* *save*
some menu settings there. (Which is why it's called autosave.xml. :-)

m.