Martin Spott wrote:
"Curtis L. Olson" wrote:
Erik Hofman wrote:
It does sound like you don't specify --enable-distance-attenuation or that your hardware doesn't support GL_DISTANCE_ATTENUATION_EXT
[...]
That does really help ... would it make sense to add a distance attenuation option to the rendering options? I suspect 99.9% of people may miss this option in connection with enhanced runway lighting.

This has a simple reason: The DRI Radeon driver simply does not offer
this extension and if the Radeon driver does not I expect the other
drivers won't do either,

The fglrx driver for Radeons does not do either.

Nine